4 Bathing Beach Road
Nantucket, MA 02554
Sandbar at Jetties Beach is located on our island’s beloved Jetties Beach, complete with ample parking, a nearby children’s playground, and full restroom facilities. Sandbar is easily accessible from town, with frequent shuttle service straight to the Jetties Beach parking lot – daily schedules available here. Just steps away from the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, Sandbar is a perfect respite from a long day in the sun.
Jetties Beach Bus Route
Fare: $1.00 each way
Dates of Service: June 25 – September 5, 2017
The bus leaves town from Broad Street
(in front of the Whaling Museum) every 30 minutes
(on the hour and Half hour) from 10:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
The bus leaves Jetties Beach every 30 minutes
(at quarter after and quarter of every hour) from 10:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Jetties Beach Route Stops
- Broad Street (in front of the Whaling Museum)
- North Water Street/Easton Street (outbound only)
- South Beach Street/Easton Street (outbound only)
- North Beach Street/Easton Street (inbound only)
- East Lincoln Avenue
- North Beach Street/Charles Street
- North Beach Street/Bathing Beach Road
- Jetties Beach